Forrest Children’s Services (FCS) is operated by the Forrest Primary School Parents and Citizens Association and is located at Forrest Primary School, Hobart Avenue Forrest ACT.
FCS operates the following care and activity programs:
- Forrest Out-of-school-hours Care (FOOSHC) – [Before and After School Care & Vacation Care]
- Forrest After School Activities (FASA)
- Uniform Shop.
To contact Forrest Children’s Services, please phone 02 6295 8985 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general contact with the Parents and Citizens Association, please email us at email@example.com
Risk and Play Policy
Forrest out-of-school-hours care follows the following policy on risk and play
Information of current legislation impacting FOOSHC
Click on each link below to learn more about the current legislation
- Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 which was enacted in Victoria and then adopted by the other states and territories.
- ACT legislation adopting the Vic law.
- Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011 published by NSW. The regulations are the same in all states and territories. This will also include any amendments since publication.