Important information for term 2:
1. We have a delicious menu for afternoon snack prepared for term 2. Please view this and discuss with your child. We welcome any feedback or suggestions that either you or your child have.
2. Active AfterSchool Sports for term 2 will be Soccer and Little Athletics. Soccer will be on Tuesday – this will be an internal session with our staff running the sessions. On Thursdays we will have athletics which will presented by the Little Athletics Association. Both activities will commence in week 2 and are free to any children enrolled in After School Care on the respective days. Both these programs will conclude at the end of week 8.
3. Account payments are due the odd weeks of term eg: week 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9. Please remember if you pay by credit card and your details change that you should let us know. Accounts not paid in full by the due date will have a late payment fee added unless a payment arrangement has been approved by the Director.
4. To reduce or cancel your current Before or After School bookings two weeks notice is required otherwise fees will still be charged.
5. A non-notification (in addition to the after school care fee) fee of $5 applies to all after school care bookings if you do not notify us before 3pm that your child will not be attending their booked session of care.
6. Accessing our service. Please remember when accessing our service to park your car legally in the marked bays. Under section 197 of the Australian Road Rules, parking on a bicycle path, footpath, shared path or dividing strip or nature strip adjacent to a length of road in a built-up area is not permitted, unless a vehicle is parked in accordance with a parking control sign in a designated parking area. For more information on this road rule please refer to http://www.rego.act.gov.au/assets/PDFs/Parking%20on%20the%20Roadside%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf. Also for the safety of everyone please remember not to walk behind parked cars in the car park at any time.
7. I sent an email out about a special celebration coming up – if you did not receive the email please discuss this directly with me.
8. If you or your child have a program idea or any feedback or suggestions please send us an email or chat directly with me.
Hope that you and your family have a good term